8 Piece Non Stick Cookware Frying Pan Set

Detachable cookware set steaming pot flat bottomed pot non stick pan frying pan household handle detachable pot Karot

Cooking smarter with the steaming pot & frying pan bundle

Description of this non stick cookware frying pan set :

Cook smarter with the Karot YEJ-P7 Non-Stick Frying Pan and Steaming Pot Set. Its detachable handle and durable aluminium base make it ideal for everyday use.

Highlights :
* 8-Piece Ceramic Non-Stick Set
* Flat Bottom for Stability
* Ergonomic Handle Design

non stick pan set detachable handle

cookware frying pan set 


Price :

US $64.43/ Piece

Click here to by this product


FAQs of this non stick cookware frying pan set :

Q:What can I do if I want to modify the address?

A:After the goods are shipped, it is impossible to change the address. Please confirm that the address is correct before placing an order. If it has not been shipped yet, you can contact customer service to make modifications for you.

Q:What can I do if I receive wrong/broken product(s) or empty package(s)?

A:Please contact us first,we will check and pack carefully, but if those situation happen, please contact us first instead of arising the dispute, we will try our best to solve for you.

Q:I can`t track my package, what`s going on?

A:The tracking information will be updated 2-5 days later after shipped. If you still can"t track it, please contact us ,we will check for you.

Q:I want to cancel the order, how should I handle it?

A:If you have any questions about the product and want to cancel it, please make
to choose the reason "buyer does not want it" or "worry about customs clearance" to apply for a refund (do not choose other reasons).The system will automatically process the refund for you, so that the funds can be returned to your account as soon as possible.

Facebook

Header Ads

Header ADS

Advertisement